Indulge in the bold and flavorful experience of Spicy Cajun Shrimp Pasta. This mouthwatering dish combines succulent shrimp with a kick of Cajun spices, creating a perfect harmony of taste and heat.
Spicy Cajun Shrimp Pasta
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 ounces fettuccine pasta
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- Boil water in a large pot and cook the fettuccine according to the package instructions.
- In a pan, sauté the shrimp with Cajun seasoning until they are pink and cooked through.
- Combine the cooked pasta and shrimp, tossing to coat evenly in the Cajun spice.
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional information per serving: Calories: XXX, Fat: XXg, Carbs: XXg, Protein: XXg