A mouthwatering dish with succulent teriyaki-glazed salmon served over a bed of fluffy rice and fresh vegetables.
Teriyaki Salmon Rice Bowls
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Place salmon fillets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- In a small saucepan, combine soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger, and rice vinegar. Simmer over medium heat until the sauce thickens slightly.
- Brush the salmon fillets generously with the teriyaki sauce. Bake for 12-15 minutes until the salmon is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, stir-fry broccoli and carrots until tender-crisp.
- To assemble, divide cooked rice among bowls. Top with stir-fried vegetables and teriyaki-glazed salmon. Garnish with chopped green onions and sesame seeds.
- Serve hot and enjoy your delicious Teriyaki Salmon Rice Bowls!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional information (per serving): Calories: 380, Total Fat: 12g, Saturated Fat: 2.5g, Cholesterol: 80mg, Sodium: 900mg, Total Carbohydrate: 35g, Dietary Fiber: 3g, Sugars: 12g, Protein: 32g